Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Another Midwest Adventure

It's been a horrible day (I mean days) of travel for me. I got to the airport last night (the 17th) at 8:30.. I arrived into Seattle at 5:50am and found out after 2 hours that my flight was delayed for 4 HOURS. It was ridiculous. Complete lack of communication and sufficient ass-kissing for my taste. I could have been totally satisfied with a couple of vouchers for unlimited drinks on all of my following flights or my return trip... you know, anything. What I got was the run-around and a new set of flights that has me getting into Detroit at 1:30am on the 19th. .. and now that I think about it, 4 free drinks or 2 food items. I'm putting my money on the drinks for my return flight. Too bad I won't have a friend to jabber with.

1 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

good thing for skype chat, huh? Maybe I'll get really drunk before your return flight and leave you all sorts of lame messages again so you can laugh your way through the red tape.

12/19/2007 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home