Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh Boy

I think it's going to be a rough couple of weeks... just finished book 2... yeah...

Jesse pretty much pegged it - the first few books you can read in a night! yikes. I need to control myself so I can read on the beach!! These books are like crack!!!

I wish I hadn't heard Jess and David talking about it last week though.. of course I don't know for sure, but I feel like I've got it all figured out. Hopefully I'm wrong.

So far my favorite thing is how everyone in the books can't stand the annoying characters... it doesn't seem to get old. I might have to start asking some kiddies I know what they get out of these books. I'm curious to see how it's different (if it is) from what older kids (I don't know who we think we're kidding that we're not all still kids) get.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im jealous you get to read these for the first time,

i loved them as well.

even reading them a second or third time is great.

think four and seven are my two faves so the best is ahead.

5/22/2008 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home