Monday, May 12, 2008

An Awkward Saturday

Well, I'm not going to lie, this past saturday was both a good and incredibly BAD day.

It started out good enough, I hung out with Jorge and Shane out at Shane's family's camp out by Mokulēʻia - nice day, a little windy, but we played in the sand and ate li hing fruit salad - WHICH I can't believe I never thought of!!

Then I bought my Heather Brown art , had a nice 2 hour chat with Mom and Dad, before heading up to Billy and Dawn's to wish a happy 40th to Dawn with a bottle of wine and help pick out party music.


That's pretty much when it started to get crappy for me which really sucked cause I was wanting to have a fun firetwirling party with some friends. Luckily (or not) only a couple of people from school showed up so I didn't have to feel too bad about being so anti-social and angry.

Nevertheless, it was great to catch up with Jesse and have a word or too with Brian while completely avoiding everyone else.

Angelica and Jesse also managed to get some pretty pictures which I will shamelessly post for my own enjoyment!

Saturday turned out to be a big lesson day for me and while it wasn't fun, it was necessary, and I appreciate it for that even though I wish it didn't have to be that way.

Hopefully I won't have to repeat this one too many times!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home