Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!

Amy, Maka, Charyse, Matty, Bryan, and I went to Chinatown for Halloween Friday night. We had a lot of fun. We saw plenty of music on the street and then headed to Aloha Tower to see DJ Logic and Maceo Parker. I was dressed as Autumn, Amy as Winter, Bryan as Spring, Charyse as an evil pixie, Matty as Partly cloudy with a chance of rain, and Maka was a rastaman! We met up with a couple of other friends who were dressed as pirates and smurfs too fun stuff!













2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the autumn costume!! Its my favorite season. The leaves in your costume look exactly like the ones in my yard now...

11/06/2008 11:29 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Yay! I had a lot of fun with it - it's definitely going into the costume box for future use!

11/07/2008 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home