Monday, August 29, 2005

Geckos

Ok, first of all, I just got off the phone with a Subway survey about one of their new sandwiches... it was rather amusing. And now I get a free sandwich. It's soooo easy.

Last night Emily found a baby gecko on her and Dan's bed and demanded it be taken away. No problem! They are the cutest little tiny things I think I've ever seen. I'd never held one before and I was a little scared that it was going to die when I touched it like the one Brian caught, but it didn't and I scampered upstairs carefully to make Dave take some pics... CUTE!!


He's so little!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger no more said...

Wow that's tiny. When i was stationed in the Philippines as a kid we had gecko's all over the house inside, they scampered across the walls and after awhile they were just like part of the family. They were cute, but if you tried to catch them they'd lose their wiggling tail to distract you and run off.

Back in the states it's another story, people freak out.I live in Texas and just a week ago i was SO excited when I saw one of these little guys crawling up my fireplace wall. I gathered him up and took him outside..cute little guys!

8/29/2005 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home