Thursday, August 31, 2006

Manic Monday..

So I had a wild and crazy night this past Monday! It was great fun and was totally worth the hangover (sans headache - very important!!) Tuesday at work (in the hot sun dying for 4 more hours of sleep) and the shit talk involved. Todd called and tore me away from my anatomy coloring book in a matter of minutes with the offer of dinner 'with a bunch of people.' Surely, why not?!! I met his good friends Eli and Rebecca (the 2 in the middle, Todd's on the right, Jesse on the left).

They convinced me that Rock n sushi had excellent non fish food and I was thinking that 5 people was apparently a 'bunch'... little did I know! Look how innocently it all started!

Next thing I knew there were 20 people around me and we were throwing back Sake Bombs like it was Friday after finals or something!


I'd never had Sake bombs before, but they did their job quickly and we all got to bang loudly on the table while we were at it... doesn't get much better than that.

I quickly got into crazy mode - this is my serious face - "don't laugh.. the hose could kill you" - and forgot that other people around me didn't understand my work jokes. At least Rebecca thought I was hilarious. Notice how my one eye is bigger than the other??

This soon led to lots of groping and ass grabbing (wonderful - I love ass grabbing! - especially people I hardly know!)

This is my new favorite pic of me... (that eye is still bigger!!) it's silly goodness. which wouldn't be nearly as good without Todd's suprised fish face (don't know what else to call that one!).

Here's most of the crew before we headed out to the Dog House to get crazy on the dance floor - which was awesome. I love dancing so much and it felt to good to shake it with so many other people who felt completely comfortable. Good stuff! I was sore the next day and my legs are still feeling it a bit. I love it! Like Rebecca said - that either means I'm not dancing enough or I had a great time... I'd definitely have to pull out my signature response and say both!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Hrmm....sake bombs....I have NEVER had one. I have had my share of sake AND beer, but not both. I assume a sake bomb is a shot of sake dropped into a beer???

9/01/2006 6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooo I am now "blog stalking" you as I've now dubbed it. I pretty much love reading what you write. In other news though, aNOTHER friend happened upon a photo of Dave and went "WHO is that. He is beautiful. It's actually kind of repulsive how good-looking he is. Wow." So basically, either all of us women here in Minnesota are starved for good looking men (which is a totally legit explanation) or Dave is just a goll dang bang up all around kind of full fledged hottie biscotti. Oh, and ps I miss you.

9/01/2006 6:52 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Yep - you balance the sake cup on top of your chopsticks which are on top of the beer mug... then you chant sake-sake-sake.. BOMB and bang on the table so that the sake drops into the beer.. then you slam it all right away. I was pleasently suprised at how tasty it was.

9/01/2006 4:30 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

As for Dave... ;) I'll accept both of those explanations! He doesn't quite know how to respond when I tell him he's beeee-utiful so it's good to hear it from others =)!!

9/01/2006 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home