Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The many faces of Dave (part 1)

I got all of Anne's pics from her tonight and yes, I'm nuts and I just looked through ALL of them (except for the 1 she deleted). So she got some REALLY good (*cute*) pics of dave and since he's not here for me to squeal at, you're all going to have to sit through it for a while (cause this will call for multiple postings)...


I imagine this as Dave's football face for some reason, but really I know it's his 'I'm squinting at you' face. ha!


This is the real football face


and this is the '!!!I got to roll with James AND Romolo AND Sidney!!! For ALL of class!!!' face ;) ..right before he falls asleep. *cutecutecute*


Artsy-fartsy Dave

And best of all.. the Dave that is good enough to put up with an exceedingly drunk me playing grab-ass... literally.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

=)!! when are you going to post wedding pics!!!

8/16/2006 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are really lovely photos, especially the drunken antics one, boys are good like that to humour their ladies when they are having tipsy fun

8/16/2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

Nice stuff! See you soon Liz.

9/06/2006 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home