Sunday, July 23, 2006

Drunken Tomfoolery

Saturday, Sean, Dave, Anne, and I had a romp at Sunset and Pupukea, followed by a crazy astro firetwirl party at Keiki!

This was our first time hanging with Anne (our new REU friend from Seattle) and I have to say it was the most fun I've had in possibly a year. Can't say enough about people being comfortable doing/saying whatever they want. So to make it even more fun she and I got hammered! There are plenty of pics on Dave's Pic Site.. check em out, but here's a few highlights from our day..

Sean squinting at a paper eucalyptus tree on the Pupukea hike.


The Waianae view.


Dave and his crazy fire self


Anne and my drunken tomfoolery! It was so much fun =) even if (maybe because) everyone else thought we were nutz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home