Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ken's Wedding II


Mike and Randy - Sassy as ever


Ken and Jen being cute


Unstacking the cake


Me and Randy!! Again, my talent for self-portraits comes in handy.. =)








Nick Lauer (he's clean!!), me, Marcie, Tom, and Jeff Titlauer (I don't know how to spell his name!!)



Here's 2 that I wasn't expecting to see. We went to the bar after the wedding with the guy from Frostbitten Grass and his friend Derek. We got nice and drunk and closed down the bar.






Jeff, Labeau, and Elly



Here's Elly's sultry looking man. They've recently moved to Seattle and I'm stoked to go visit!!







Here's a pile!! Heidi Lebeau, Taylor Klipp, Jen Klipp, Randy Wakes, Elly Bunz, Lebeau, and Raka.

1 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

neat. at least i can put faces to names now.

6/24/2006 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home