Tuesday, June 13, 2006

BOXING!!

I went back to boxing tonight and I am SOOOOOO glad. I missed it so much! It felt great to get all sweaty with the burning eyes and the dripping all over the place. It wasn't as difficult as I had been thing it would be to not go too hard so as to save the recovering shoulder (damn that woman), but once I got going with the hooks... I did get a little excited =).

So now I'm basking in my sweatyness, happy that I earned my shower tonight. It'd all be perfect except for the febreeze and bleach reek coming into my apt from our neighbors. It's giving me quite the headache, but it's not killing my smile.

4 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

so the shit-bacteria-growth hasn't gone away yet huh? i wonder if it will be worse or better with the rain.

good work!

6/13/2006 11:34 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

It seemed gone away to me, but Steph and Earl came out around 9pm and started going crazy.

6/14/2006 6:46 AM  
Blogger Jesse said...

You guys talkin about the polluted water around Oahu? Is that still goin on?

6/19/2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

nooo... we're talking about the nastyness that our landlord had in his trashcan for like 6 months and dumped outside out apt for the garbage man... it smelled like shit for a few days and we raised a little hell.

6/19/2006 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home