Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bubbles

I had a lovely day at Sans Souci/Kaimana beach today - I skipped out of work since tmorrow and Friday will be 12 hour days. I forgot to bring my damn camera (again) so I didn't get any pics of all the funny people that were entertaining me. First of all there were these 2 girls - they must have either just started college or they're almost out of HS, but either way, they were very silly. They were wearing matching bikini bottoms - those ones that say "juicy" - which was funny right from the get go... but then ALL they did was squeal about the boy they think is SOOO hot that they can quit scheming about how to get inside his room. They were so loud everything they said was echoing around the beach. They were having fun though.

The other stand out funny person was this old ~70ish man who was wearing the tight short style speedo.. with flames on it in stripes. It was great.

I'm off to Maui tomorrow at 5am... it's gonna hurt, but I'm on Maui for 2 days! kick ass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

I love when the beach attracts silly people, it's free and hearty entertainment.

6/01/2006 2:01 AM  
Blogger geekedout said...

yeah. really funny stuff. it makes me want to wear a super-geek suit or something very colorful too. i dug the dude at waikiki last weekend who was in american-flag speedo with fingerless-gloves, a headphone-radio, and a rainbow sweatband. oh, and red shoes powerwalking.

6/01/2006 11:13 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

awesome.

6/04/2006 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home