Sunday, April 23, 2006

People of the World.... RELAX!

Especially me!

I had forgotten how funny Tom Robbins is, but maybe I just needed a good break so I could appreciate it again. Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates is doing it's best to take me out of the grumpy funk I've been in because of being sick all weekend. I've had a headache since Friday night! yuk. But Switters and Maestra are making me giggle - with the possible fun addition of confusing Nick and Lisa - entertaining me while Dave is off twirling fire on the North Shore hanging with the astrokids. So I'm getting some much needed single stitch and bitch time. Not that you can really bitch when there's no one to listen to you, but I've been bitching enough lately - without any stitching.

"Did you know that there's no such thing as a 'smithereen'? The word exists only in the plural."

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

Peepel of zzz wurl relax

5/15/2006 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home