Thursday, April 20, 2006

Indecision

I can't remember if someone sent this to me or if I found it or what, but it's funny - if you'e not aware of it, South Dakota is trying to make all abortions illegal unless the life of the mother is at stake.
It would be great if a bunch of women actually did this-maybe I should call him and ask him if I should spend a crap load of money I need to be saving for school to go to my friend Ken's wedding instead of going straight home via my uncles house (it will cost me an estimated $500 extra, so total of ~ $1200-1300 instead of $750). But it will be so much fun! yuk.

1 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

dilemma! i don't know if i've ever had a $500 weekend. you do make twice what i do, and more than anyone else in the house......

4/20/2006 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home