Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's my birthday and I'll go ice skating if I want to

So Sunday was my 26th birthday. Sean, Emily, Dave, Kimmie, Mark, and I went ice skating at the ice palace - so much fun! Kimmie and Mark brought me a tasty chocolate cake and Sean was official photographer since he couldn't skate on his bum knees. we even saw some of the jiu jitsu guys cause Little David's son was turning 11. I think they were suprised to see us =). It was good seeing them again after the tournament Saturday where Dave walked away with a gold and a silver (he just told me today that he got another gold from Romolo for winning one of his matches 44-0, but I'm sure Dave will do a better job telling the story!)

Here's some pics! All the pics are posted on my yahoo photo site or you can just look at the folder here..








After skating Sean, Dave, and I drank strawberry daquiris and watched Sex and the City with Emily and Dan. I also sewed my dress shut so we could go out to the super swank Hanohano Room for dinner.. very tasty with an excellent view! Isn't Dave cute all dressed up with somewhere to go?? ;)


4 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

let's play dressup!!

3/20/2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

when? and as what ;)?

3/21/2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Diane Harrington said...

happy happy birthday!

3/23/2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger Jesse said...

You guys look so cute! I miss you! Happy belated Birthday Liz!

3/30/2006 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home