Friday, February 10, 2006

Who... Me?

So I was biking to work this morning and I found out that the homeless guys that live at the park bench by the bike path now call me "tiger".. this kills me. I cracked a big ass grin - I couldn't help it! It's so silly. I was cookin through the parking lot and down the concrete to go over the grass onto the path when this guy at the bench goes, "whoa.... Tiger," but you know phonetically it was more like tye-gaah, and give me the shaka with a big smile. I craked up and said hi, and then I hear some other guy in the background say the same thing behind me... Tiger!

How fuckin silly!

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Crazy homeless people usually have good intuition about good-looking stranger women that bike by them.

2/11/2006 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home