Friday, January 6, 2006

Today's EPOD

EPOD has a great cloud pic for today. I just couldn't resist putting it up. By the way, I'm also very excited - I've been sleeping though the night! Saying that makes me sound like a 2 year old, but every night this week, I've woken up no earlier than 6am. This moring I was even woken up by my alarm clock! And I didn't know what day it was, thinking it must certainly be saturday, and I should be waking up to my alarm! That never happens, I always wake up 2 minutes before it goes off, and I usually have to get up and pee at least once between 2-5am.. none of that! This is great! I'm not sure how many of you realize how big of a deal this is, but hopefully it's at least funny, cause I can only hope such wonderfulness will continue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Ya for a sleeping Liz. I'm a sleep--aholic which isn't the best thing to be. I guess all the sleepy germs I was ESPing to you finally made it.

1/06/2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home