Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Cuddle-bunnies in the Sun! (part 2)

Isn't that just the best Special K pic ever? I love it! She looks so happy and excited! I just want to jump into the pic and give her a big hug. This was taken at Kualoa Beach on The 19th when I had to work and the girlies went and played with Dave. There's just so much me and Rowzee right now, that it just didn't seem right without some Special K. Wow. I've written special so many times now that it just doesn't look like a word. Isn't it funny how that happens? The first word I did that with was protein. I just kept saying it in my head and then it just kind of stopped making any sense.. I was only 9 or 10 though, so maybe it was just me.

ANYWAY! That was quite the tangent.

Sqeualsquealsqueal! (in girly voice) Oh! this beach is soooo wet and sandy! I just can't seem to do anything but bounce and flail!







Wheeeeeee!



(still in girly voice) Oooh nothing going on here.. just a little frolicking!!






I think I need just a little
more sand in my
bikini bottoms..
don't you?




Dave caught me!








We are actually wearing bottoms here, even if it doesn't look like it.
We're soooo naughty (evil little grin)!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was I so excited about? I think I had just seen a crab.

12/28/2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

That's what i thought.. they're usually really little on the beach =)

12/28/2005 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home