Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Why not me?

So I got an email yesterday from my friend Andy who lives in Reno (grad school for hydrology, I believe) and I just want to share it... I'm fiending for some fun in the snow so badly...

Hi Everyone,
I thought you might enjoy some pics from my recent ski tour in the Desolation Wilderness (on the SW side of Lake Tahoe).
The weather looked so good that I decided at the last minute to skip working on my thesis for a week and hiked up into the mountains with Mark Fogg and Chad Wiles.
The sun was hot and the snow was great...
hope all is well with all.
andy




Doesn't that look great??! I wanna go sledding!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

You dirty Californians.. You know what's 6 hours from here? Ocean!!

2/15/2006 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home