Thursday, February 23, 2006

Spy Cam

David and I got to run away from the office yesterday and play the spy cam game at DOH - that's department of health.. incase you're a fool and you didn't know that. So what happens is that someone from the office (Beth this time) requests to see the DOH record of all documents having to do with a specific property and all the properties around it. Then I (or anyone) go in and take pictures of the relevant information. It's fun, not because it's overwhelmingly interesting, but because I get out of the office (and this time I got to bring a friend.. sigh!) for a couple of hours (yay!) and because it's fun to play games in my head and pretend I have a bowtie camera or something ridiculous and I'm sneaking information away. Even though you go up to a desk and some lady brings you to a room where they have stacked up all the files for you on a desk for your convenience.. THAT'S NOT THE POINT it's still fun to play. =)

Anyway, here's david being excited to get out of the office...



He looks a little crazed, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home