Friday, March 31, 2006

It's Raining.. still

And it's getting out of control... take a look.



This is looking out my office window after it's been raining for about 36 hours straight.. heavy downpouring for about 3.. the river usually flows ther other direction cause the ocean is about 20 feet to the left (downstream). I've acutally never seen it flow at all - it's usually just wind driven. Also all that standing water is on top of hte park next to the river - not attached to the river. Crazy. Honolulu airport has registered about an inch more rain for JUST THIS MONTH that it usually gets for the entire year (or so the news says - I'll check when I get a chance).

Here's the outfall.. I don't know if you can see it, but there's a plume of garbage sitting on top of the water.. this is Pearl Harbor.. and when I looked out the window about 5 minutes ago (it has since slowed to a drizzle - which I hear is snoop doggs favorite weather) and the whole harbor is red.

1 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

insanity!! and on the day the mall floods, i get sun on the summit. go figure.

4/02/2006 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home