Saturday, June 10, 2006

More Beaching For Me

Today we (Sean & I) headed out to 3 Tables to meet up with Dave, Cassie, Lysa, and DnA who were off scuba-ing. We had expected that they'd be ont their 2 dive, but when we caught up we found out that there had been a scuba tank run-aroundand it had taken 2 hours to get the gear. yuk.

Anyway! The weather was hot and beautiful and there were many instances of getting all sweaty and then running and frolicking in the water. We feasted on mango and other fruity delights and then Cassie and Lysa decided they were in for another dive even though swell was rising. I am hell-bent on sunning myself brown before I go jet-set-wedding-ing and home, so I roasted myself until A came over and gave me a squeeze.

She tried to blame it on Sean and D, saying they were over yonder talking about how my boobs looked big at the moment and 'someone' should go and grab one... but I found out later it was all her idea. Not that I minded, but it was definitely funny to hear how disappointed D was that it didn't turn into a 10 mintue sensual massage. =) She still insists that she only got the conversation going...

Dave hauled off and bought himself a dive knife. Look how excited he is.. POKE!

Aww... But he was too sleepy to romp around with Cassie and Lysa and use it. Here's Dave trying to sleep while I take pics and giggle about how cute he is.

The best part of the day was definitely the hour or so (that's what it felt like) that DnA and I played in the surf. Swell had picked up from maybe 1' or so to a whopping 2-3' (faces) which were tha absolute perfect size for getting pushed up the sand, standing up, and running giggling back into the water to do it again. *sigh* I love pretending I'm 6!! It was the most fun I had all day.

3 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

i love sleeping on the beach. i really needed it. funny how your body can just shut you down like that.

6/13/2006 11:36 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Yeah, I seem to have an ability to deny mine shut downs.. we all know the consequences =)

6/14/2006 8:07 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

You guys should have more beach days. Even though I live on an island, beaches are a bit tough to find. I will just pretend that I am in Hawaii, for now. ;-)

6/16/2006 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home