Thursday, June 22, 2006

Whew!

So I'm assuming everyone has read Dave's story about our crazy morning yesterday..

I don't know what it is about the solstice, but we've had some bad shit going on there for the last 3 years... I'm just trying to enjoy my boyfriends bday, come on!! Next year I'm staying home.

Anyway, the rest of the day was comparitively uneventful for me.. I almost missed my plane from SFO to Vegas cause the San Fran airport sucks - never flying into there again. But I made it.. and then they delayed our take off so I was mildly freaking that I was going to miss my Vegas to Minne flgith, but we were actually early. And now I'm watching some Bob Ross, stuffing my face with broccoli and ranch dip.. ohhhohohhoh broccoli.. soaking up Minnesota. Yes, I WILL be heading to the Mall fo America later this evening since I forgot the shoes I was planning on wearing to the weddings, but at least I have my luggage, my plane didn't crash, I didn't get hit by any cars, and no one I care about deeply was found dead.

I have some cool pics of my flight, but I am not sure how to connect up my laptop, so you'll all have to wait.

3 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

is it flat? you'll have to tell me about the giant mall..... do the shoppers scale with mall size (ie gainormous people?)

6/22/2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

ha! I'll take notes. I was there for a bit when I was 14 - I think it's the reason I hate malls now. 4 floors, there are rides inside. It's HUGE.

6/22/2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

The Mall of America was interesting and fun, BUT there are (it seems like) 3 stores of everything because of the massiveness of the place!

6/23/2006 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home