Saturday, July 15, 2006

Minneapolis Zoo

A couple of weeks ago, I went to the Minneapoils Zoo with my cousins - Erin, Aren, and their son Tanner. We saw a bunch of cool stuff like lemurs, tigers, sharks, turtles, giraffes, and all that jazz. I hadn't been to a zoo since I was probably 10 years old cause I never really liked them with all the animal smells and all, but it was refreshing to run around with a 4 year old who was squealing excitedly about every new thing we saw, and to see how far zoos have come with the environments and awareness education in 16 years.


Here's Tanner excited about the turtle


Ring-Tailed Lemurs


Red Lemur - creepy eyes, huh?


Crazy swingy long armed monkey (gibbon?)


Red Panda


Tigers - not too sure if they're getting it on or not, but it was suspicious...




Caribou


Mexican Wolf - Is it me or does it look a little sad?

1 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

your zoo was way cooler than my singaporean night zoo. i think mine was more retarted than not....

7/15/2006 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home