Monday, June 26, 2006

Stupid Airports

So I'm sitting at O'Hare right now - for the next 3 hours - because the stupid flight crew for my Minne-Chicago flight didn't show up until a 1/2 hour after we were supposed to take off. The airport totally made excuses for them saying, 'they got in late last night and they have to have a required amount of rest time... so as soon as they get here we'll get going..' WTF??? So this is a suprise to you dumbasses since you had all night to do the math required to figure out how late they're going to be and warn anyone that they were never going to make their connecting planes - there fore ruining their days and yours cause they now regard you as the stupidest people ever?? Seriously half the plane had to reschedule and fuck up their days some how - I was sitting right next to the counter and I couldn't really get myself to hold back my contempt for this situation. I know it's not the counter lady's fault that I have a jackass pilot who's an hour late, but I do blame them in general for not having any brains. I mean, I'd rather have my pilot sobered up and not distracted by that pounding headache, but I don't like being lied to.

American Airlines is getting added to my 'travelling for this trip sucked cause of..' list with SFO airport and car thieves. Hopefully this is the last addition!

1 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

yeah.... whenever somebody says "required" as an excuse for "late" you know they screwed up. the thing is, nobody in management will ever hear such a thing - you and everybody else bitched at the counter lady. it stops there. you have to go up the chain if you feel like doing anything useful.

6/27/2006 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home