Sunday, December 3, 2006

Daves Tournament

So Dave lost the BJJ tourney for the first time. Unfortunately, but maybe not suprisingly the fact that he was on Maui working pretty much constantly for the last 2 months or more kept him for his regular crazy schedule of working out and training. He wasn't ready for the competition, and for the first time in a while (in my opinion as a spectator) the competition was actually really good. I don't know how much of this was just that Dave wasn't ready this time and they were or if was just that one fucker dropped 25 pounds and sucked all of Daves energy out during his second match. I'm still feeling that 25 pounds is a little ridiculous to drop like that for something that is your hobby and not your job... but again I'm the spectator and I'm just annoyed cause I like to see Dave win (even when he's not really prepared).

Anyway! I took videos and Sean and I shared responsibility of taking stills for Dave and some of the other guys in the club and I think we got some pretty kick ass ones. I'm sure Dave will be posing htem soon, and I'll steal the ones I lik and put them up here too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home