Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving

As of anyone won't have seen Dave's post... We had our usual Imu at Billy's for Thanksgiving. It was even more awesome than last year (I didn't think it was possible)! The turkey came out more delicious, as did my onion soup, the mimosas all day, and the new pumpkin pie addition of mine. Other newcomers included Sheila and her corn puddin (yum!) and Erin, Aren, and Tanner. Tanner added a new dimension of sillyness which was definitely welcome, and Erin made some potatoes that were deliciously smothered in heavy cream amongst other goodies. I'm already excited for next year!!
We missed Sean, but that serves him right for leaving all the time.

Dave and I slept in the newly screened in tree house and it was awesome!! *sigh* I just want to keep eating...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home