Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Friends, New Photos..

On of my new friends, Jorge, from school sent me a link to his flickr page... it's got some really fun stuff! I wanted to just show a couple of pics, but I couldn't get them to save right. So here's a link!

Jorge gave me a link to his friend Gurugo too.. he's got killer pics as well!



STATEMENT: Fluid

A storm in a teacup, one of too many last frontiers. (re)Creating the universe, its movements, its bursts, its texture and its flow in a bowl. The universe carefully hidden and strategically pulverised in your cupboard and across carton containers and long-necked bottles. Powdered stardust for soup, fluid wind for refreshment, constellations for seasoning.

The "Fluid" series consists of close-up shots of un- dissolved/stable/expected/tenable liquid concotions, with specks of spice: tomato sauce, orange juice, milk, turmeric, chocolate sauce, wine

to name but a few.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Those ARE nice pics he has on flickr.

9/27/2006 2:36 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

yay! I'm glad you liked them!

9/27/2006 7:05 AM  
Blogger H. Cardoso said...

Hey there! I'm the author of those photos, I was so glad you liked them... And I'm also glad you liked them enough to blog them, thanks a lot. Truly honoured.

Hugo

3/17/2007 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home