Sunday, September 3, 2006

I'm a Schoolgirl!

So I had my orientation Friday for Tai Hsuan (World Medicine Institute) and my first day of classes yesterday!! It was great fun to get back in a classroom and even more wiggle inducing to start learning about acupuncture. I had Intro to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) with James and Point Location with Jud. Good stuff. I learned all the names and locations of the points of the lung meridian - which I quickly put to practice on DnA last night at their BBQ!

2 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

I'm half excited and half nervous to become your experiment. Either way, I know I'm going to end up on the floor, under your needles sometime soon. Can you make me a super-grappler?

9/03/2006 4:45 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

yes.

9/03/2006 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home