Wednesday, August 1, 2007

In The Sky

Today I flew from dtw to msp to sea to hnl... it was too long in the air, but I got to re-enforce my . I get especially annoyed when the last leg of my trip gets delayed. when I'm already in my seat. and the people next to me are asleep. and I have to go to the bathroom. Anyway, I'm glad everything was fixed and we didn't get lost in the middle of the pacific.

Flying into Seattle was pretty kickass - excellent views. I now want to go there and roadtrip to Idaho. AND Maui Taco in the MSP airport is on my shit list for giving me a burrito full of fish. It was disgusting. I am still upset (obviously, right?).

It was excellent to see Dave (he needs a haircut) and I'm very curious to hear about all the Puerto Rico business.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

I like fish, but a fish burrito is disgusting!! I'm headed from MBS to MSP this coming weekend so I'll make sure to stay away from Maui Taco.

You should email me the where abouts that your cousins lived sometime. This weekend is my big apartment hunting trip. :D

I loved the Keweenaw pics. They brought back a lot of good memories and I know exactly where you went! I hope to get back there in a couple of years and do some Copper Country cruising. :-)

8/08/2007 3:40 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Yay! I'm glad you like the CCC pics!

I'll email the coz's about their place and get back to you.

8/09/2007 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home