Friday, July 27, 2007

Canyon Falls

After leaving Tom and Marcie's, we had a stop at Canyon Falls to absorb some Yuan Qi (energy from nature or the source). It was great to get back there and still feel that it's a magical place that I could spend all day in one spot and never get bored.

The water was warm and perfect, although low. I would have totally swam around if I hadn't been worried about getting the Mini messy hours before giving it back to my mom =)


Unfortunately, all of my pictures were too dark, so I'm using Anne's pics (except for the first one).

There were a bunch of people playing in the water, squealing, and jumping off cliffs, but no one was at THE jumping spot. I had been hoping for a couple of those local boys who launch themselves off the top and do all kinds of flips.

BUT the only guy that caught our eye was mowing the grass around the parking lot... rerrowl.


We ended up spending 2 hours or something like that walking around taking pics.. I was surprised. Anne was amused by the occurance of men on the trail - it led to a discussion of the male/female ratio in Houghton and at Tech. Apparently she had the opposite problem at Macalester and would sympathesize with Dave and Jesse's opinion of Houghton even though she really liked it there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home