Sunday, July 22, 2007

White City

Today we went out to White City with Bethany and Jake. We met up with Marcie and Tom (with kiddies Tyler and Aili), LaNaeh and Davey, Joe and Gayle, and Maryanne and her husband.

Bethany, Anne, Ackerly, and many of the others actually got in the water by jumping off the boat, but the shock that was obvious by even the locals kept me out. I had finally resigned myself to it when the sun went away behind a blanket of clouds.. I found out later that I also narrowly averted getting thrown in for the same reason (shaking fist).

I got to meet my new little cousin Aili *cute*! ..she's quite the scowling concentrator but also fast with a smile as long as you're willing to bounce her and smile back.

We played some frisbee and I actually got myself into the water (except for the head). It was a wonderful day of mostly beautiful weather.

We finished up by going out to the Ambassador for tostada pizza and fishbowls.


3 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

bethany and jake look so serious. were you talking about politics and religion?

7/23/2007 6:57 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

so jealous you are hanging out with anne. i want you both here to hang out!
we must hang out when i am back. avoiding sketchy situations, like AAS afterparties and stuff ;D muauhahaha

like the pics. i am too lazy at the moment to add any. hehe..

7/24/2007 2:38 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Bethany and Jake weren't serious at all actually, but it was bright out there.. I don't remember what we were talking about.

HAHA!! Hanging with Anne would be even more fun with you Brits! You'd probably freak out at Houghton though - so small with no ocean! We'd be crazy though.. Put up some more pics!!

7/25/2007 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home