Friday, June 1, 2007

Anne!


Anne was here for AAS when we got back from California!

I was initially tentative about our connection,
which I think she would have called me out on if
I hadn't offered it up after remembering how much I liked her (it took about 5 minutes) when Dave and I met up with her and Brittany at Magoo's about a week ago. Of course hilarity ensued, as it always does when I spend time with Anne, I just have so much fun I want to lock her in my bathroom and never let her go home.


We stole her and brought her up to the North Shore last weekend for fire twirling and a BBQ at Billy and Dawn's.

Anne displayed amazing patience while she showed Sierra a tricky way to tie her shoes (shure to impress the boys in about 10-15 years, right Anne?) and joined me as a living canvas for Amber and Sierra while Dave, Billy, and Dawn hacked up the neighbor's yard.


Dave left last Sunday morning and I filled the gap with Anne staying with me until yesterday. We had copious amount of girl talk and were unable to keep ourselves from having a ridiculous amount of fun no matter what we were doing.


I'm hoping to trick her into coming to Michigan for the
last week of July!

1 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

friend, no tricks ever necessary to get me to come visit you!!!! I had so much fun, and will be seeing you soon. xoxoxo

6/09/2007 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home