Sunday, April 22, 2007

Babies


I finished 4 of my 5 final exams yesterday!!! I celebrated by giving my cousins Tom and Marcie a call (Marcie was my first acupuncturist) and I got a great surprise!

Marcie just had her second child Monday!! I have a new baby cousin named Aili (I-lee she'd get along here great) Isabelle after Marcie's grandmothers. So there in the pic are Marcie, 1st baby Tyler, and new baby Aili. Towheaded Finlander-French Canadian-Viking babies.. they're so cute!!

Last time I saw Tom and Marcie was at Ken's wedding - that was a great surprise too since neither of us knew the other was coming.

Other than that fun, I spent Saturday evening out
with DnA and Kalei in Kapiolani Park listening to Kokua Fest. It was a good show.

I do not have much desire to finish the 3 papers and read for my last final on Thursday. I need to get lots of things finished in very little time, but I just hate writing so much!! I need to stop making such a big deal out of it, I know, but it's difficult to change.

I will be going on the North Shore Shark adventure tomorrow so I'd better get to work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home