Saturday, March 10, 2007

Nothern Lights

Bowen, Kyoko, and I had a nice little chat about the Norhtern Lights yesterday at Clinic after asking Bowen about his recent (last week) trip to Iceland (bastard!). I was saying that the lights are one of the things I miis the most about the UP since moving here... seeing them is never an experience you take lightly and even though you might be super tired, you have to stay up and watch at least for a little while and then when you finally have to call it quits and go to bed, you go with a feeling like you're probably going to miss something really amazing, and resolve to last longer next time (at least I did).


I found these pics at Nordlys website:

The one on the left here was taken in Northern Michigan.















And for some reason I just love these pictures of the magnetic fields.. they're so cool!

2 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

So, your birthday is soon. Have any plans?

3/11/2007 8:28 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

We had a little party last night for me and Tanner (the little coz) over at Erin and Arens. That was fun. Very small, but I got to laugh a lot. We're going to go downtown on St. patty's for another little thing.

3/11/2007 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home