Sunday, February 4, 2007

Weekend Tomfoolery

Dave and I went over to Aren and Erin's house today for a super bowl party. It was a first for me, I don't remember if Dave had superbowled before.. .but anyway! It was overall a good time! I got to hang with a BUNCH of people including: my uncle Eric and aunt Diane, Tanner, DnA with David's sister Jennifer (?), Rahul and his parents, William, Tory, Erin and Aren's realtor and husband. I made some cream cheese wontons (don't tell the chinese! I already have enough Damp, but it's so delicious!!) and ate a lot, and saw a bigger monster vision than Dan and Nick had, and watched a bunch of grown men guffaw at mildly amusing commercials (there were a couple of funny ones) and get all crazy about football. I'd never really seen that, so it was fun to experience.
Dave was off to Maui again so we had to check out early (good thing too cause I"m exhausted from the girlie sleepover last night - I had a little too mch to drink , but the kicker was that I woke up at 5am or something and couldn't go back to sleep. So I had to disappoint Dave and decline to lug around the kayak before the party... =( Dave's sad face is a very discouraging thing to see but after a little while at Kailua Beach (after sad complaints about how perfect day it was). I could have made it if Sean hadn't gone and gotten himself a nasty case of food poisoning.. hopefully he's out of the bathroom now though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home