Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Satanism, huh?

So quick update before the juicey stuff.. Dave and I did more cool stuff on Maui before I left, but I got busy and my computer really crashed hard, so I wasn't able to blog on it.. AND now that he did, you can just look at Dave's. AND.. since Dave gets wonderful points for it, I'll mention that he nyoinked a laptop from some lab for me to work/play on while mine may or may not be getting fixed. So here I am.

In other news, Dave got a suprise clean apartment for xmas. It took a really long time, and was at times gross (I vacuumed up a cockroach and then wasn't sure how to best get rid of it) but it made both of us happy.

And finally, I took a religion quiz and found out that I am a closet satanist...




You scored as Satanism. Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism


100%

atheism


79%

Paganism


67%

agnosticism


63%

Buddhism


54%

Judaism


42%

Islam


38%

Hinduism


29%

Christianity


17%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home