Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wikipedia Article

I just realized that I forgot to do a post about the wikipedia article my friend Alex did about Nicole! About a month or so ago, Alex made an article on Wikipedia about Nicole. I had never thought about that, but Alex is all about wikipedia, and has made a number of articles about plate tectonics, surf culture, and other kinds of things, so when he emailed me asking about some facts about her life and death, it just seemed like such a good idea! He told me that Wikipedia is very strict about articles about people - they have to be encyclopedia articles, meaning no personal information like she had such pretty hair, but such stinky armpits.. - she did so much with her life it's been really nice to have that as a little tribute.

Here's the link! I'll also be adding a link to the sidebar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

That's really cool. I didn't know people could be put into Wikipedia.

12/25/2006 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home