Sunday, February 4, 2007

Cool Pics


I found a new site for interesting pictures.. and I nabbed a few - this one's a Wisconsin sunset.. gotta love the lakes!








Obviously this is an orange.. but I like it - yeah, ok, maybe it's just cause it's food, but the colors and clarity are nice too don't you think?



Yay! I love flowers!!













This one's for Dave since everyone who's ever seen Dave knows that as I love food, Dave loves clouds...










Yay! More flowers.. but artsy this time!
I think they're shyly glowing for the camera










And of course, a good rock pic. I was planning on getting a few of these pics myself this October, but it was raining too much and we couldn't get down to Antelope Canyon. Can't you just see me scampering around that place?! I'd have to have some silly hat though - and maybe I'd be peeking out from some place trying to gt you to find me!

1 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

the sandstone one might be my favorite. the orange is number 2. it's funny, a lot of times now i look at a picture and think about how i would take that shot just as much as what/where the shot is......

2/11/2007 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home