Saturday, March 31, 2007

Lazy Update

I've not been motivated to blog lately, but some fun stuff has gone on in the last couple of weeks. We went to the big island to meet up with my parents (dave has chronicled this see his page for all of his awesome pictures - I'm too lazy right now to copy his over to here). After that we all came back over to Oahu and have been being very silly since.

My dad in particular has had an exciting vacation since he has had a successful time getting his tinnitus effected by acupuncture! This is super happy exciting news for all of us and I'm hoping he'll take this opportunity to come back and stay for a while and work on it. I'll get Dad bonding time and he'll get to (hopefully) get rid of the noise that has been driving him crazy for 50 years.

My mom and I had a fun day shopping yesterday (I got some new shoes and a couple new pieces of clothes.. oo!) and will be continuing that tomorrow with a nice trip to the swap meet. Hopefully it doesn't rain!

And... today I have passed my Clean Needle Technique exams.. (not too difficult, but I was nervous) and now I will get to be helpful and take out needles at the clinic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

What is tinnitus? How is it pronounced?

4/03/2007 10:42 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Tinnitus is ringing in the ears. In my dad's case it has been on going for 50 years! It's constant, all the time annoying, high pitched noise that covers up everything quieter than normal speaking voice.

It's pronounced tin-I-tis or tin-nih-tis.

4/04/2007 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home