Friday, March 16, 2007

Cupping!!

Being in acupuncture school has a number of perks. One of those perks is free student intern treatments. Today I needed some extra special help so I asked for some cupping from our resident cupping expert Carl!



Carl got some excellent suction going on those cups (as you can see) - please don't be frightened, it doesn't hurt, but it breaks up knots.



I've declared war on this knot I have on my left shoulder blade - it's been there for ~ 6 years (since my Grandma Ross's funeral).

I had thought I'd done really well, but it's still kinda kicking back there.

Hopefully it doesn't look too scary!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should eat more.....

3/19/2007 2:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So did your knot ever go away? I have one too and it seems the docs are stumped. Your line of cupping marks on your left side follows where all my pain is. I don't hurt at all on the right side of my spine

9/15/2014 2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home