Sunday, April 8, 2007

All Alone..

So Dave's off to tour the world again, and I've been sitting at my desk since getting back from the airport trying (pretty much unsuccessfully) to get some homework done. I paid the bills, finished making my tea, opened my book and then proceeded to get distracted every time I write a sentence. Maybe the cup and a half of coffee I had with breakfast is FINALLY kicking in or maybe I'm just floundering cause I can't go over and pester Dave instead of attacking the 4 suit spider solitare (which I just finally beat for the first time.. it only took 20 games - not all today!!) and eating my leftover ramen (it was soo delicious).

Also! I just found that my friend Kristin has a blog! She and her husband Jeff are living somewhere in Washington - it's much prettier than I was expecting!

1 Comments:

Blogger kristin said...

hehe, wacky! i love cyber stalking, i do it all the damn time. glad you found me :) my blog is primarily keeping the fam up to date on events, nothing too exciting, but you're more than welcome to link to it and explore.

and accu, yeah, just had a treatment yesterday. marcie got me hooked on chinese medicine, and i found a great older woman here. working on some major spleen issues, but getting better (and strangly starting to lose weight w/out trying...mysterious shit).

ok, now i know where you are on blogger so i can stalk back.

be well.

4/19/2007 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home