Friday, July 27, 2007

Tomfoolery

Last night was our night to go out on the town. We met up with Jessica and Bethany at the Keweenaw Brewing Company for chit chat and some cheap awesome beer - $2 for awesome stuff that's brewed there!! I love Houghton.

Afterwards, Jessica headed out so the rest of us ran into the Library for martinis - key lime for Bethany, lemon drop for me, and james bond for Anne. Anne. So funny.. decided since she didn't like hers, the solution was to slam it. She has a way bigger pain tolerance than I have.

That decision then paved the way for the three of us to finish up at the Dog where I ended up answering Dave's call in the bathroom and going into my usual flowery appreciation of whomever I'm talking to when I've had too much to drink. That was so much fun I decided to pass Dave around so Bethany and Anne could say hi as well.

Bethany was an angel and gave Anne and I a ride back to the Q so we didn't have to walk then AND in the morning! We got home and proceeded to have drunk photo shoot. It was pretty funny finding all the pics this morning. These are a couple of the ones you can actually see and aren't of the toilet. I am not photogenic when I"m saucy, but lucky for everyone Anne is!! *Cute*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home