Monday, July 23, 2007

Tom and Marcie Highlights

Unfortunately neither Anne nor I took any pictures today, but we had a ridiculous amount of fun anyway. Anne, AJ, and I had yummy Co-op lunch-breakfast then split ways so Ackerly could go hang with Luke and Anne and I headed over to my cousins Tom and Marcie's. They have the coolest house ever. We have to go back so I can bring over a present and I'm hoping to take some pics then.

I got lots of tiny kid and baby time over there YAY! and Anne has a new 3yearl old, 2 foot tall, as blond as you can get boyfriend. My little cousin Tyler loves her - "Nooo.. you have to play with me" while he's cuddling her hand *cute*! I am all smitten with little Aili Isabelle! She's Tyler's "chumba pie" (you have to sing it) and was the happiest little baby I've ever seen. All smiles
and squeals, especially for Mom and Dad.. sooo cute! AND! I got to do my favorite baby trick - turning on the furnace and putting them to sleep... they can't resist the furnace.

During the day we picked berries - Anne experienced her first thimbleberry - "it was good"
and we had little pails of raspberries. Tyler was always trying to figure out how to sneak some of everyone else's berries.

Also! I received a Marcie-treatment - even better than I remember - AND! I got to returnthe favor! That was the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home