Saturday, September 8, 2007

VIP Status, Baby


Dave and I crashed the party at Skyline last Saturday night with Sonnet, Dolphin (that's me and Dolphin being serious at posing), Dagny, Brenden, Trent, Ryan, Becca, and our sponsors for the night Kimo and Mike.

It was amazing. We had a VIP table which afforded us elite standing in lines, guaranteed us a table in the slightly raised area in the middle of the place with about 10 other tables... but the best part by far was the bottomless bottles of Grey Goose and pitchers of OJ, cranberry, and icewater. I proceeded to drink myself into the land of embarrassment, but I had a great time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

you need an update! i did some. i know that you have some things going on. i know you!

10/10/2007 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home