Thursday, August 30, 2007

Best. Job. Ever.

I wish I had some pictures to show everyone, but I thought someone would be bringing a waterproof digital and no one did. crap. ANYWAY!!! We had a field trip for work today cause we've all been working too hard. We went out to one of the reefs out in Kaneohe Bay (#42) and snorkled with HUGE turtles.... and 3 MANTA RAYS!!!! I thought the rays were going to swim right into me. They were doing this crazy circle dance (apparently that's how they eat, but I prefer to think of it as a dance) and then they came right at me. I was squealing up a storm (if you've ever snorked with me you know what I'm talking about)! As soon as I was in the water, I couldn't help but think about how this is the best job I've ever had. Who gets to go do this for fun at work???? that's right, I do. =)!!

1 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

yeah, it is really nice having a job you like... it's pretty key. even though i've got a ton of stress with this job, it is pretty incredible. mountain tops all over the world to stare at stars. not to shabby....

8/30/2007 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home