Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I forgot these!

The first night we were in Houghton Anne, Ackerly, and I had dinner with Peteypoo, Jessica, and Kurt at the Library. It was good fun to be back in a small town. I couldn't help but crack up when I opened the door to the restaurant and the entire (full) bar looked over to see who had come in - you know, cause it's a small town and everyone knows everyone else... remember that? I had forgotten. It was awesome.


So it was wonderful to catch up with Petey since that was the only time we were to see him for the trip (he was off to a family function). We had a good dinner full of girly-ness and a small amount of squealing, but mostly it was big smiles and happiness.

After dinner we headed to the Q to enjoy our growlers and stomp around in the attic (much less scary than the basement).
Pete even let me needle a (singular) point in his leg. Good fun for me, slight discomfort for Pete.

Later I explained to Anne that since we were in a small town and were cute girls in a tiny cute car we had the right to stare at everyone too.. it led to lots of giggling.

1 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

That was the better night of our Library nights. The other night was when I threw up a little and it came out my belly button.

9/20/2007 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home