Thursday, August 9, 2007

WAAAAY Back in the Day...

While I was in Michigan, I managed to connect up with some old friends Rob and Amanda Steed (Rob, James, Nicole, me, Engineer Aaron, Geoff, and Emily pictured here). It was awesome to re-connect and laugh about things that happened years ago and of course about things that are new.. Like Rob's rounded out cheeks and belly =) gotta love married life, right?!

Anyway, they were also wonderful enough to go though a shit load of pics from our first few years of college, giving me a number of doubles.

Dave has let me up into IFA sacred rooms where they hide the slowest scanner in the world and I have just now finished scanning them!

These three pics are all from first year. Man we look different. It's great. I had sooo much fun. It's been great remembering. I was definitely in my pajamas the majority of the time unless we were out on the town following around all the bands we thought were cool.




Otherwise, there was tomfoolery something like this pic right here going on.

I will be loading all these pics onto my Flickr site as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home