Thursday, February 14, 2008

Moving and other excuses

"At least I'm better than Sean" was my other idea for the title of this post. And since he doesn't pay any attention to his blog, I'm sure he's not reading mine so I can bitch all I want!

Anyway, I am pretty sure that Anne is the only person that looks at this page so I'll inform her that I have made time to write another extensive China post just for her. I have mountains of excuses in my head as for why I haven't been promptly updating like someone else we know, and she knows them all.
As for anyone else that may by chance peek over this way, I've just moved myself to Kaneohe and I haven't even had time to get my shit together. Maybe I will have some pics of my new place up by the time the semester is over in May. Won't my adoring public be excited?

4 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

humm i am pretty sure you might not be talking about me?

i did pretty good and just did an update!

what the kaneohe? that is so cool!

2/18/2008 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I am a frequent blog viewer. I'm just a silent one.
Claire

2/18/2008 12:13 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Yay!!! I have friends! I just get cranky =)

2/18/2008 8:29 PM  
Blogger geekedout said...

We know how you love the comments... but I think a lot of people do read your awesome, crazy, cheeky posts. Keep them coming!!

2/20/2008 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home