Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hood River Livin

After last night, I knew I had to get something warm to make sure that I was going to be able to have fun after the sun goes down tonight. We all made plans to go check out town after one of the best breakfasts EVER (I love that all my friends are foodies like me). I wanted to buy a hoodie at least and we were all interested in a little wine tasting before the wedding.

We also ended up getting to catch a little of the Gorge Games which were going on in town while we were there. We caught a slalom skateboard race or two on the way to the Full Sail brewery where I finally found the perfect hoodie! YAY!

I have to say that it's awfully nice here. I really like this town and it's whole feel. I can't help but think that this is pretty close to the kind of place that I'll be looking for some time in my future (after school and all that). I'm finding that I REALLY like Oregon.. enough that I'm feeling a strong sentiment of "fuck california!" I don't really want to live there! If I keep feeling this way, then I'm really not going to worry about switching schools or wanting to practice in cali. I think I'd want to be just a little more north.

Anyway! After town we wandered to a few wineries and enjoyed some fine samples. In the end, we all liked Wy'east the best (I think) and ended up staying for a while until it was time to get dressed and get the show on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home