Monday, July 14, 2008

Shoes

Yesterday, after my San Jose Five Branches visit, Jesse and I went out for Brazilian breakfast food (yes, even though it was 3pm) and it was DELICIOUS.
Across the street, was a vintage clothing shop and Jesse, always on the look-out for burning man garb was on the easily talked into being on the prowl. Little did I know that I was going to be taunted by a pair of 3 or 4" platform sandals... luckily they were only $10 and I'm hoping I can turn them into some kind of halloween nonsense. Otherwise I'll have to wear them to clean the house or something.


Anyway, they couldn't fit me better (imagine that cause they're size 6) and Jesse (always quick with the compliments) was there to remind me how good they'd look with a mini skirt (If I ever got the nerve to don that kind of outfit) for when I'm on the prowl for a man over 6' tall.. I'm down with that!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about a 5'5" guy willing to be thrown around?

7/15/2008 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are totall cute shoes Liz!
Get your mini skirt ready!

7/15/2008 1:32 PM  
Blogger cassiecolombia said...

Its a sexy foot shot! I'll pay $100 fot it.

7/15/2008 2:02 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Well hello Miss Hottie Biscotti! Bring those legs and shoes down here to Brazil and I will find you more than one man to adore and admire you (although you don't need the shoes to be adored and admired! :))

Also. Take note. Next time we see each other not ONLY am I teaching you the Electric Slide, I am taking you out in a mini skirt. Done.

7/15/2008 3:38 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

HAHAHA!! Wow. I wasn't expecting so much response to this post!

Cassie - awesome.

7/16/2008 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home